Four TX employees tested positive for COVID-19 in January. All work areas have been cleaned & sanitized.
- January 13, 2021
- Posted by Paula Mahecha
- Comments Off on Four TX employees tested positive for COVID-19 in January. All work areas have been cleaned & sanitized.
We are all glad to say good-bye to 2020, but COVID-19 cases may have increased over the holidays. Two people in the TX Body Shop / Parts and two people in the TX BDC / Collections tested positive last week. All four people are quarantined at home to rest and recover. Their work areas have been sanitized with a bleach solution. Adonis follows all CDC procedures to prevent COVID-19 at work. Our janitors do a very good job cleaning and sanitizing the break room & bathrooms daily.
You MUST do your part as well.
1. Wear your mask when talking to others.
2. Wash your hands often.
3. Watch your distance, stay 6 ft. apart.
4. If you’re sick, please STAY HOME and take care of yourself.
5. GET TESTED if you’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
6. Give your results to HR (Teresa or Paula.) We keep records of all positive AND negative results.
Thank you and stay safe!